Your shopping cart is empty!
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
2. The item I want is out of stock, will it be restocked?
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
4. Is it safe to use my debit card online?
5. Why should I sign up for CentiPark.com Emails?
6. Do you charge tax on any item?
7. Which Internet browsers do you recommend/support?
8. What are cookies? Do I need to enable cookies on my browser to shop at CentiPark.com?
9. Can I combine multiple orders or add additional items to my order once it has been placed?
10. How do I change the shipping address?
11. How do I cancel my order?
12. Why was the item in my shopping cart no longer available at checkout?
13. Why is the sale item that I had in my shopping cart yesterday no longer on sale today?
14. Are you authorized to sell the brands you advertise on your site?
15. Do you sell factory seconds?
16. How do I unsubscribe from the CentiPark.com mailing list?
17. When placing an order I get an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
18. How can I contact CentiPark.com for additional assistance?
19. Does CentiPark.com offer coupons?
20. Do you ship internationally?
21. Does CentiPark accept international credit cards?
22. I received Damaged, Defective, or Wrong Item(s), what do I do?
23. Do you have a guest checkout?
24. Do you price match?
1. Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: CentiPark.com currently accepts credit card issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, UnionPay, those credit card payments use gateway provide by Payment Express. We also accept PayPal, Poli, and Bank Account transfer.
2. Q: The item I want is out of stock, will it be restocked?
A: The majority of the inventory consists of closeouts, discontinued styles, and hard-to-find styles. Quantities are limited and the option of restocking is not readily available. We recommend that if you see something you like, place your orders as soon as possible!
3. Q: Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
A: Shopping at CentiPark.com is safe. The Safe Shopping Guarantee backs every credit card purchase you make at CentiPark.com, and our site is protected by with SSL encryption technology. Learn more about the CentiPark.com
4. Q: Is it safe to use my debit card online?
A: Yes. New Zealand customers enjoy the EFTPOS system for use debit card with secured & convenience.
5. Q: should I sign up for CentiPark.com Emails?
6. Q: Do you charge goods sales tax (GST)on any item?
A: CentiPark.com is required by law to collect GST on orders shipped to NZ(15%), Australia(10%). If you are shipping to any of these states, the appropriate charges will be added to your merchandise total and displayed on your final order confirmation. But if you purchase digital goods or service provided oversea(like service/ digital goods from Hong Kong), those items are tax-free.
7. Q: Which Internet browsers do you recommend/support?
A: In order to view this website correctly, we recommend using Firefox & Chrome. We also support Internet Explorer 10 and above (for Windows users), or Safari (for Macintosh users).
8. Q: What are cookies? Do I need to enable cookies on my browser to shop at CentiPark.com?
A: A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a website and is stored on your computer's hard drive. If your browser's preferences allow it (most browsers are installed with cookies enabled), each web site can send its own cookie to your browser. To protect your privacy, cookies do not store personal information but instead use anonymous unique identifiers. Each website can only access the cookie they have sent to your hard drive, not the cookies sent to other websites.
9. Q: Can I combine multiple orders or add additional items to my order once it has been placed?
A: Unfortunately we are unable to combine multiple orders or add additional items to an order once it has been placed. We are only able to cancel orders and/or cancel selected item(s) before the order has shipped and you must call to cancel your order. Once an order is cancelled, it may take up to 24 hours before you are able to place a new order for the same items. Please note, if you cancel your order, you run the risk that your selected merchandise will be out of stock.
10. Q: How do I change the shipping address?
A: Please contact our Customer Loyalty Team at +64 21 1045002 9 AM - 5 PM Auckland Time immediately if you need to change the shipping address on your order. Due to security reasons, we cannot change addresses over email.
Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after order placement and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address. And change the shipping address might change the tax or delivery cost.
11. Q: How do I cancel my order?
A: To cancel your order online, log in to My Account and click on the Order Number that has items you want to cancel. (The status must say Submitted or Processing to be eligible for online cancellation.) Check the items in your order you'd like to cancel then click 'Cancel Checked Items'. On the next screen, select a reason why you want to cancel the item(s) and click the 'Submit Cancellation' button. If your order was eligible for cancellation, the next screen will say: "Thanks! Your cancellation request has been successfully processed!"
Contact our Customer Loyalty Team at +64 21 1045002 at 9 AM - 5 PM Auckland Time.T immediately if you need assistance cancelling an order. Due to security reasons, we cannot cancel orders over social media. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after order placement and it will not always be possible to cancel the order.
12. Q: Why was the item in my shopping cart no longer available at checkout?
A: The selection on our site is live and reflects what is in stock at that moment. Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your right to purchase that item. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may purchase the item even if it is in your cart. If that happens, you will receive a message on the shopping cart page informing you that the item is no longer available and that you should remove it from your cart.
13. Q: Why is the sale item that I had in my shopping cart yesterday no longer on sale today?
A: Your shopping cart will not secure sale prices for you. If you place an item in your cart at a sale price, the price will change once the sale has expired. We recommend that if you see something you like, place your orders as soon as possible!
14. Q: Are you authorized to sell the brands on your site?
A: Yes, CentiPark.com is an authorized online retailer of all brands sold on our site, and we only sell original merchandise (no knock-offs or fakes here!). For a full list of brands that we carry, please visit our Brands page.
15. Q: Do you sell factory seconds?
A: Never -- we only buy first-quality. All of our merchandise comes directly to us from the brand manufacturers or one of their authorized dealers. We stand behind all of our merchandise, so please contact us in the event you feel something you received has a manufacturer's defect.
16. Q: How do I unsubscribe from the CentiPark.com mailing list?
A: To unsubscribe from the CentiPark.com mailing list, please click here.
17. Q: When placing an order I get an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
A: Please double check that your full name, billing address and phone number is associated with the credit card you're trying to use. Also, check that the credit card number and expiration date on your card matches what is entered. Please be aware that we currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Union Pay for credit card payment.
Sometimes your financial institution may place a temporary security hold on your card to ensure it is really you trying to make the purchase. This is especially common if you don't order online very often, if you've placed several online orders in a short amount of time, or if your card is very new. We recommend calling your bank to let them know you're trying to place an order so they can confirm your identity and clear your card for use again. In any case, since these error messages tend to come from your bank's servers and not from our site, we recommend calling your bank first for further information if you have received an authorization error.
18. Q: How can I contact CentiPark.com for additional assistance?
A: If you need help with your order please feel free to email us or call the CentiPark.com Customer Loyalty Team at +64 21 1045002 from 9 AM - 5 PM Auckland Time.
19. Q: Does CentiPark.com offer coupons or special savings?
A: CentiPark.com seldom offers special savings for we have already limits our goods’ price to a gross profit to 15%.we don’t intend to break this balance for we insist fair trading for both customer & manufacturer.
20. Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: At this time orders may only be shipped to NZ and Australia. Please keep in mind that using third-party shipping services is at your own risk.
21. Q: Does CentiPark accept international credit cards?
A: Currently CentiPark.com can accept international credit cards but we can only ship to an address within the NZ Australia. Please note that the credit card must be issued and contain a logo from either Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Union Pay
On the checkout page, there will be a billing and shipping section. Please do the following for the shipping information
• Please enter the correct information in the appropriate field.
Orders placed with the use of an International Credit Card may take up to 72 hours to finalize prior to collecting the payment from Payment Express’ gateway to shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
22. Q: I received Damaged, Defective, or Wrong Item(s), what do I do?
A: Please contact us immediately via phone, +64-21-1045002 6 AM - 8 PM Auckland Time. Or email Customers@CentiPark.com before you start the return process.
23. Q: Do you have a guest checkout?
A: We currently have a guest checkout option. But we suggest our customers create an account to checkout for safety reason. Call us at +64-21-1045002 6 AM - 8 PM Auckland Time.
24. Q: Do you price match?
A: We do not price match competitors of CentiPark.com.